Because of the Corona virus affecting entrepreneurs all over the world, especially small businesses, creatives and freelancers,
we now offer our service for 5% instead of 7% to help with the financial setbacks.
This way we wish to help small companies and creative entrepreneurs keep their businesses on-going, even during this exceptional global crisis.
How can I keep my business going during Corona virus?
- Enable prepurchases of your services for future use
- Sell support products, that you can either send digitally or by mail
- Share your ideas and time to other entrepreneurs in need
- Don’t be afraid to ask for support from others
How to support small companies, freelancers and creatives during the Corona virus crisis?
Though your health should come first, you can still make purchases safely from home. Support your local creatives and small companies by
- prepurchasing their products for future use
- offer digital pro bono work for entrepreneurs
- avoid asking for refunds, though you could not make use of the product or service you have bought.
Stay healthy and stay at home, but offer peer support digitally!